Thursday, March 12, 2009

Family Dinners are Fun!




Our family helped my mother celebrate her 70th birthday on March 5 with a trip to Benihana in Dallas. If you haven't been to Benihana lately, you really should make a point of going soon. It can be pretty pricey, so be prepared for meals in the $30 - $50 per person price range,plus tip, depending on drinks, appetizers, sushi, etc., but the experience is well worth it. Even our three teenage boys had fun and THANKED us for taking them there. My mom and sister even tried their first sushi (well psuedo-sushi). Personally I liked the Mango Sakitini best. (And I could do without the green tea ice cream...ick.)

From left, bottom, my big brother Bob, my sister-in-law Amy, my mother, me, my husband, Mark. Top left, my son Tanner (16), my nephew Bret (14), my son Dylan (14), and my sister Kathleen.

Happy Birthday, Mom!

No comments: